Sunday 1 December 2013

Donate fund for Jaden’s Hyperbaric oxygen therapy



My sad story began when the doctors told me to donate the organs of my son Jaden because in the year 2010 Jaden has a near drown. All I could do then was to pray for my son to survive. I prayed for him to open his eyes and God answered me. My son woke up but with a serious issue, he still can’t speak, walk, or eat on his own. As a mom I only know what I am going through and if you are reading this, you probably can guess how I am feeling to tell my son’s sad story. My son needs Stem cell treatment and without much ado about anything let me be very frank with you – I need fund to support my son’s costly treatment. Help for Jaden is needed in any way you can offer!

My son was at the hospital for a month as soon he was released; we started physical therapy, speech therapy and hyperbaric oxygen treatment. Jaden's therapist Ray Cralle of Cralle Physical therapy in Delray Beach, Florida has been treating patients with similar conditions for 30 years and he has shown me the before and after pictures and like him I am also certain that if Jaden gets uninterrupted treatment his condition will also improve and like many other child of his age my little son will be able to run and eat on his own. But alas I am short of fun hence I am on a crusade to raise the fund needed for Jaden’s treatment. Dear reader, if you are reading this, joins me to raise the fund for his treatment.

Please step into my boots and understand that hyperbaric oxygen therapy and the stem cell treatment is $50,000 which is a lot when the insurance will not cover it. These oxygen treatments help tremendously with traumatic brain injuries; already, as a result of these treatments, my son is making wonderful progress, but alas, his treatment is on hold now.Fund needed for Jaden to help us continue his treatment.
For more information visit http://www.gofundme.com/Help-For-Jaden 

No comments:

Post a Comment